The Living Will Kit
- A Living Will shows you care about your family.
- You plan your medical care with a Living Will.
- It makes your wishes clear to all caregivers.
- Gives informed consent in advance.
- Avoids uncertainty and family quarrels.
Why do you need a Living Will?
No Living Wills
If you don’t have a Living Will, your family will be burdened with your care in the event you cannot speak or act for yourself.
You are speaking for yourself as you are directing the way you should be cared for an event of your mental or physical disability.
Disabled Without A Living Will
If you become disabled and do not have a Living Will, your family will have to make decisions for you.
Immediate Answers Your Living Will Can Provide